Boost your battery knowledge
CBI Battery Academy
In a new series of events, CBI is launching Battery Academy, a special opportunity for new colleagues joining the lead and lead battery industry to learn more about key fundamentals of the technology.
Don’t miss out on this event which will cover all the key topics associated with lead batteries, so join us and boost your battery knowledge with your global colleagues at CBI’s Battery Academy.
- The Basics of Batteries – Prof. Frank Marken, University of Bath
- Market and Applications for Lead Batteries – Geoffrey May, Focus Consulting
- How Lead Batteries are Made and How Crystallisation Takes Part – Matthew Raiford, CBI
- Lead Batteries in Stationary Applications – Geoffrey May, Focus Consulting
- Lead Batteries in Automotive Applications – Eckhard Karden, Ford
- Metallurgical Considerations for Lead Batteries – Mark Stevenson, Global Lead Technologies
- “Oxygen Cycle” Beyond Textbook Knowledge: When to Consider in Partial-State-of-Charge Operation – Eberhard Meissner, Consultant
In lectures delivered by leading industry experts, and complemented by case studies, working groups and panel discussions, CBI’s second Battery Academy will be held during ELBC on 5 and 6 September.
So join us and boost your battery knowledge with your global colleagues at CBI’s Battery Academy.
(€264 incl. VAT)
*All delegate fees are subject to French VAT at 20%.
For cancellation policy, please click here.
Registration for the CBI Battery Academy is
only for delegates attending ELBC.
CBI Battery Academy Registration